Parking Management Market report gives complete study of Market growth drivers, growth Current, market trends, Market structure, Market projections for upcoming years.
ReportsnReports always aims at offering their clients an in-depth analysis and the best research material of the various market. This new report on the global parking management market is committed fulfilling the requirements of the clients by giving them thorough insights into the market.
An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
Get Free Sample Copy of “Parking Management Market” at www.reportsnreports.com/contact…me=1526530 .
Browse and In-depth Table of Content on “Parking Management Market”
The parking management market size is expected to grow from US$ 3.39 Billion in 2018 to US$ 5.15 Billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.7% during the forecast period. The major driver for the parking management market is expected to be the growing focus on seamless traffic flow and reduction in fuel consumption and increasing motor vehicle sales.
The major restraining factor is could be the complexity in system integration.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on “Parking Management Market by Solution (Parking Guidance, Reservation Management, Permit, Enforcement, PARC, Security & Surveillance, Analytics), Service, Deployment Type, Parking Site (Off-Street and On-Street), and Region - Global Forecast to 2023” report at www.reportsnreports.com/contact…me=1526530 .
As per the geographic analysis, the APAC region is expected to witness the fastest growth in the parking management market due to the rapid adoption of advanced technologies and increasing urabnization in developing countries.In addition to this, various smart city projects have been rolled out in the APAC region to enhance the citizen services. These smart city projects address infrastructure, transit, utilities, and connectivity challenges.Parking management is the center stage of all these smart cities projects.
The Study Objectives of this report are:
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to the 5 main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- To analyze each submarket with respect to the individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total market
- To determine and forecast the global parking management market on the basis of types (solutions and services), deployment types, parking site, and regions from 2018 to 2023, and analyze the various macro and microeconomic factors that affect the market growth
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments of the market
- To track and analyze the competitive developments, such as mergers and acquisitions, product developments, partnerships and collaborations, and Research and Development (R&D) activities in the market
Top Key Players in the “Parking Management Market” include are
- Conduent (US)
- Amano Corporation (Japan)
- Q-Free ASA (Norway)
- Indigo Park Services (UK))
- Streetline (US)
- T2 Systems (US)
- SKIDATA (Austria)
- Flowbird Group (France)
- INRIX (US)
- Chetu (US)
- Flashparking (US)
- Parkmobile (US)
- Passport (US)
- SpotHero (US)
- TIBA Parking Systems (US)
- Urbiotica (Spain)
- Smart Parking (Australia)
- SAP (Germany)
- Siemens (Germany)
- APCOA (US)
- Bosch Mobility Solutions (Germany)
- GET MY PARKING (India)
- NuPark (US)
Access Full Report with all information at www.reportsnreports.com/purchas…me=1526530 .
Reason to access this report:
- The report segments the parking management industry comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and sub segments across different regions.
- The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- The report helps the stakeholders understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the market.
- Government agencies
- Compliance regulatory authorities
- Information Technology (IT) companies
- Investors and Venture Capitalists (VCs)
- Parking Management Startups
- System integrators
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs) and distributors