We live in the world of instant gratification. Everything we want needs to be delivered to us quicker than 30 mins or one business day. Irrespective of what kind of business you are into, extending into the digital landscape should be considered.
It can be done in multiple different ways, having a social media marketing plan, becoming part of Google AdWords network or creating an app for your business. For the purpose of this article, it’s considered that you already have a business.
And that you want to take your business into a more tech-savvy route. And, your mobile app is not actually your business venture like Uber or Tinder.
This article focuses on exploring how a mobile application can transform or supplement your already exciting business venture. Before you jump on the bandwagon of Mobile apps, a solid word of caution is a must.
You need to do some serious vetting whether or not you really need it. Think about how it's going to increase sales or improve brand engagement.
Creating an efficient mobile app is a tedious task and requires a lot of research about your target market and their consuming habits. For example, if we are talking about US and UK, iPhones have taken over the market.
Even though it being the second in line when it comes to the sheer quantity of apps in the market behind Google’s Android.
But with the increase in income and affordable installment schemes, owning an iPhone is a reality for everyone. Apple with its brand identity has managed to become the first preference for most businesses as the go-to platform for Mobile App Development.
But I would still recommend that you do a proper vetting of your marketing and sales objective before you get into iPhone app development.
So, begin by getting in touch with few consulting and/or iOS app development companies. Always have an array of companies to choose from when choosing your developer team.
Here are few ways in which iOS applications transform your business and help you achieve your goals.
Ways in which apps help your business:
If your app is not the center of your service, you will have to find ways to get your customers to get onto your app. So, creating additional value must be on your mind when you start conceptualizing the app for your business.
- Introduce discount coupons and vouchers over the app so that people become more likely to interact with your service via the app. In this way, you will develop a direct communication channel with your customers.
This channel can be used to gauge the consuming habits of your target segment in real time. Just imagine people using ordering from Dominos or McDonalds because they received a discount coupon for the weekend, or for their birthday
- Mobile apps have the functionality of accessing your Phones GPS and other sensors and can, therefore, enable more intuitive active customer service.
Also, special features can be innovated with the kind of raw data that will be generated on the user end in the form of log files and unstructured data.
- Mobile Apps can serve as portals to take your business offerings digital. Imagine being a moving company with your own app and instead of people booking orders only through call they can also do it via an app.
- Creating mobile apps also help to solidify your business, imagine a laundry app, the app displays the fixed price per 15 lbs of dirty load. It creates partitions in offerings whether you want to go for the regular service or the express service.
In this way, the app clearly lays out the flow of the service they are opting for. They trust the app more because there are no hidden costs, they will get a receipt in their mail, and they can book for the pick-up literally from anywhere.
- Strengthen your brand image using your app. It will become a hook to get your customers and channel them to your landing pages. Apps will also enable new dimensions for expansion and even monetization.
- We also need to keep in mind that iPhone App Development is not just limited to native apps because many people discover your service through the internet.
This creates a demand for our web landing pages to be compatible with our mobile screens and provide the same seaming less service experience.
We can go on about the ways you can use a mobile application and integrate it with your business. Even though we are talking about iOS app development most of these solutions can be translated over other OS.
The closing remark should be more about how affordable and practical it is for you to take your business online. Applications are “front-end” manifestation of data in the “back-end”.
So, it's important to understand where this data is coming from. We need to device how to filter this bulk to reach to the required specific data.
Category: Mobile App DevelopersCompany about: The NineHertz is a Mobile App and Web Development company working for the businesses all around the Globe. We are active since 2008 and constantly maturing throughout our journey by creating prodigious apps for world's most inventive brands. We are specialized in Mobile App and Website Development, Digital Marketing, and providing Salesforce and E-commerce Solutions to a broad spectrum of businesses. We at The NineHertz strive for excellence in quality and seamless user’s experience. Business V ...