My app is live and sooner there will be real-time reviews from the users, and am pretty excited and nervous both…
This is a very common thought which crosses the mind of an app owner, since the app reviews which are supposed to boost up the very concept of your app existence, can be positive and negative both at the same time, and you need to know the ways to handle this well.
Initially getting the some of the good reviews sounds pretty fun and a cake-walk, but sooner when there is an increase in the app download, then expecting something which may be negative is not at all exceptional.
The users come in all different size with different preferences and if you manage to handle your app’s reviews then the battle is won.
But what is the need of managing app reviews?
Hmmm, this is the question I was expecting J
The worth of app reviews is something beyond your imagination and you don’t know that this very reviews on your mobile app platform, build a trust factor not just with the existing users but with the targeted audience as well.
You can call it an indirect way of marketing, but if you can give an assurance to your users, then the trust factor would be developed, which would grow stronger with time.
With this post explore the ways you can manage the app reviews…just read ahead…
- When a user appreciates your app, then don’t forget to thank the user, and use the personalized way to make a connection with the user.
- If your user finds difficulty in accessing some feature and post a review on it, then you don’t need to SLEEP on the problem, rather acknowledge the review and fix the issue.
- There would be incidents when some naïve users would post something irrelevant as a review, you simply need to avoid it, since if you reply then it would create a chain of conversation, which would become a nonsensical forum. So don’t invest your energy in the wrong place.
- If your mobile app is facing some issues, or the down-time error, don’t feel embarrassed to update your users about it.
- Lastly, if there is a sensible but negative review, don’t waste any moment and simply apologize and fix the issue, and make sure that you update the user once the issue is resolved.
These tricks can help you to manage your app reviews, but you must ensure that you have developed your mobile app from a top mobile app development company in UAE to help your mobile app to create those examples to gain attention from the users in a positive manner.
Category: Mobile App DevelopersCompany about: Techugo is a leading top mobile app development company founded in 2015, with Headquarter in the USA and offshore centers in Dubai, Canada and India. We design and develop the mobile, web and wearable applications for enterprises, established brands, and budding startups.