While some UI Components ease of the task at hand, others look quite buggy and blurring. Find out what suits to your React Native development needs.
React Native Development does not require compilation and Hot Reloading. Native can be used on demand - One part of the application can be built in React Native and the other part of the Native code. Looking at the flip side of the coin, React Native suits more to iOS than Android. React native Developers make use of Atom and Sublime Text editors and ESLint error handling tool.
It needs more memory and higher CPU utilization than other frameworks. In short, React Native is:
- Being cross-platform compliant, React Native enables consistent design across Android, iOS, and the web.
- With React Native it is easy to style any of the components in just the right way as required
- React Native is 100% open source and community driven.
- Reach Native UI Components work in the same way for both Android as well as for iOS. The docs are solid and every component comes with a simple customization and a good set of icons.
- The project looks unimagined by React Native Material design
- React Native Material Kit is much better maintained than React Native Material Design. Custom components like progress bars and sliders have to be created, which are not visible on other frameworks. Additionally, it helps save a lot of time on the project.
Native UI Components/Widgets for iOS and Android:
Native UI widgets and components can be readily used in the latest mobile applications. While some of these components are part of the platform, others might be available from third-party sources. Here is a list of React Native UI Components
5 Most Beneficial React Native UI Components and Libraries
- Native Base
- React Native Material Kit
This is a set of UI components that provides effortless material design solutions for the React Native UI. This also provides an API to develop your own customized components.
- React Native Elements
- Shoutem UI Kit
Shoutem UI Kit allows users to build, manage and publish high-quality native iOS and Android Apps. Built on top of React Native, it consists of over 20 UI components that are aimed to solve real-world problems. Shoutem UI Toolkit makes it easy to use React Native components.
- Nachos UI
Nachos UI provides around 30 React Native UI Components that are freely available to use as plug and play in the application.
Component libraries can often work for React Native but Bootstrap CSS can function for any web framework. In a way, React Native is a much smaller target for component libraries than traditional CSS frameworks. There are mobile applications that demand custom styling. And it often becomes challenging to customize each and every component, as the component libraries are not as flexible as traditional CSS. Although, react native development thrusts on UI Component libraries and components but if none of the above UI components work, they can often be styled from scratch.
Category: Mobile App DevelopersCompany about: Konstant Infosolutions is a renowned name in the modern IT space, delivering inventive business-centric web and mobile app solutions across latest technology verticals. Our idea of building virtual interfaces and automated supplies, keepsutility and purpose at the core of it. Which resonates with the fact that we have successfully built over 3500 projects serving over 2800 customers in our 15 years of engrossing industry experience. Binding Virtues: Our practice of seeking the best of quality ...
For more information: