We all want our business to grow, which is now possible with a mobile app. However, thousands of applications get introduced in the market every day hence, to make your app standout; you need to make use of the innovative technologies like IoT. Let’s find out the importance of IoT apps for your business in this write-up.
The IoT (Internet of Things) or Internet-linked gadgets that can interact with one another is quite in demand from the past few years. This is particularly with expansion in smart technologies. Numerous tech-savvy users are conscious of the method that the IoT will have an impact on both their home, as well as work life.
However, do know what does this future trend signify for the business world, particularly start-ups? Big data, as well as smartphones have paved the path for the IoT, which has shaped a number of deep opportunities for both startups and businesses.
It would be not to say that the connected world is not a buzzword anymore, it is the reality of today. Within the next few years, it is going to be an integral section of our society. From smart cars, smart health care to smart homes everything will get more innovative. App developers from across the world are using this technology to build amazing mobile applications.
Facts and Figures Taken from Different Sources
- fool.com: The number of internet devices linked already surpassed the population back in 2008. This number is expected to reach 50 billion by the end of 2020.
- Link-labs.com: The potential of IoT in future is huge. Merely 0.06% of all the gadgets that could leverage IoT are really doing so. It makes the rest 99.94% accessible for optimization.
- intel.com: There are several industries that can take huge advantages from IoT applications, such as healthcare, business, and manufacturing. By the end of 2025, the worldwide worth of IoT is projected to reach $6.2 trillion.
- slideshare.net: Advanced RFID tags, in-store analysis, industrial sensors, and interlinked manufacturing machines are already introduced in the market. They will definitely change the business functionality. It is predicted that IoT devices are going to reach 5.4 billion by the end of 2020.
How IoT Works?
Multiple devices, as well as objects having sensors, are connected to IoT platforms that are responsible for collecting data or crucial information from different devices. This technology applies multiple analytics, in order to share the information with apps built to fulfill particular needs. With this technology, it is possible to pinpoint the exact information. You can even detect the issues before they appear.
Features of IoT
- Tracing of exercise habits in an automatic manner
- Order grocery automatic with other home supplies
- New and enhanced safety regulates for people working in dangerous environments
- Detection of some physical risk nearby you and warn your phone, as well as wearable devices
Impact of IoT in a Startup Business
A startup is categorized as the starting stage of a corporation, which has its key focus, not towards the profit-making but problem-solving. We can even say it as a stage when innovation ideas take a shape, i.e. implementation of an Idea.
Obviously, profit-making is the vital objectives; this is why several startups are in the confusion, whether to critically spend in sensors that would define their method towards business once again. A lot of diverse meaning and modifications given to IoT implies that this has been the most productive grounds for startup organizations in years. IoT apps have enabled startups to generate the kind of systems that are efficient, quick to adapt, and smarter.
Impact of IoT in Big Businesses
There are multiple benefits of IoT that can impact app development companies, along with the other ones. Some of these are mentioned below:
- Get High-Quality Solutions: Cloud with the recent technologies introduce IoT and brings forth data transparency. Through sharing and exposing the collected data by cloud-based apps, businesses can easily deliver first-class resolutions.
- Enhance Cost-Effectiveness: With boosted usage of inter-connected devices, organizations can utilize the capability of IoT. They offer enterprises the cost-effective, as well as scalable approaches of unlocking the Internet of Things derived Big Data.
- Improved Decision-Making: Enterprises can easily attain the data they required for superior decision-making through the Internet of Things. They can construct better business outcomes when the smart devices converse with billions of smart devices associated worldwide.
- Better Customer Services: One of the key priorities for every business is the improving customer services. This is where IoT has assisted businesses, in order to fulfill the challenge. Building amazing Android or iOS applications by using this innovative technology will prove useful for your business productivity.
The Bottom Line
The recent technological innovation is going to hit the public market in the subsequent years. The beauty and actual ‘game-changing’ behavior of the IoT will influence virtually all enterprises that offer physical devices and allow them to get the complete efficiency. Looking at the larger picture in general, it is probable that the IoT is the main technological advancement ever. Therefore, if you also want to be the part of such revolutionized era and have an idea of a perfect app, then get in touch with Fluper. This is one of leading App Development Company across the world.
Category: Mobile App DevelopersCompany about: Fluper Ltd. is an authentic, certified and top rated mobile application design and development company with engineers expertising in native application development, customized applications provisioning end-end 360degree mobile app solutions. We have specilized in Android, iOS, iPad, Tablets and Wearable App Development Services. We have been working in the IT Mobile App Domain and Verticals since 2013 providing following services: #Enterprise Applications: Business, Banking, Finance, Human Reso ...
For more information: