Building a mobile app is extremely hard; especially the one which people loves and helps grow your company. Getting near to the ideal app demands extra caution. Here are some tips to get a million dollar app.
In today’s world, thousands of apps are getting released daily and many of them get failed. Have you ever ponder over the reason behind it? The main reason is hidden in the development procedure which is being used.
Therefore, app development companies should keep the upcoming points in mind, in order to get a successful mobile app. So, let’s get started without any further ado.
Identify the problem which is to be solved by your app. In order to do this, you need to focus on these parameters:
- Know the Target Audience: Building an app without keeping your target audience in mind is not a good idea. Therefore, always develop it after knowing the target audience; it would increase the success ratio of your app.
- Platform/Device to be Supported: Always know the hardware performance, battery life, and other such features before building an app. It would help you to successfully run the app or improve the app crash rates.
- Know the Features: It is very important to know the features which you would be implemented in your app because it would be the deciding factor of the cost of your app. It is suggested to adopt some advanced features as the competition in the market is quite high.
- Know your Revenue Model: Market is blooming with apps daily, so it would be very wise to know your revenue model or how can you make money out of the app like either the app would be a paid app, would you be using it for advertisement purpose, would you be generating revenue by pay per install/ pay per download through your app.
2. Give More Importance to Design
As it is thought, what is seen is sold. Hence, it is actually imperative to give look and feel to your app.
Steps to do it:
- UX design (User Experience Design): UX design help for improving user satisfaction with a product by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction with the product. For this, you need to do suitable research, know your target audience and their needs properly by doing surveys or by reaching out to them personally (if the target audience is small). Follow these two key features for a perfect UX design:
- Make low-fidelity diagrams: These are the prototypes which are made by using pen and paper.
- Make hi-fidelity diagrams: These are the prototypes which are made on photoshop or gimp to have the feeling of an app. It just boosts customer satisfaction by giving them better usability, feels and pleasure.
- UI design (User Interface design): UI design is a procedure of making the interface in software devices with a focus on looks, style, and feel. Designers create designs which will give more pleasure to the users. It is important as it can easily generate interest and online traffic.
3. Recognize the Approach to Develop the App
As you know there are three ways to build an app, including native, web, and hybrid. Identifying the right approach to develop the app is highly important as it will decide the time and cost of your app.
4. Integrate an Appropriate Analytical Tool in Your App
This would help you to know your users better like the number of visitors, how are they reaching to your app, their activities, duration, and frequency of a single user on the app. Some of the analytical tools which can help you are:
- Google analytics
5. Eliminate Bugs
App developers are aware of the fact that bugs are one of the biggest hindrances between the successes of your app. Therefore, always give proper testing of your app and make it bug-free.
6. Deploy and Market Your App
Release your app on the concerned platform i.e. Play store/Apple store. Make sure that correct components are released.
Also, as we all know that thousands of apps are getting released daily, so it is very important to promote and publicize your app, otherwise, it would be lost. Keeping a focus on the activities of the users, and analyzing them with the help of your analytical tools will help you to do proper marketing and required changes.
7. Upgrade Your App
Based on your research keep improving your app and keep providing new and relevant changes to the app so that the user finds it exciting to use the app which would ultimately improve the user experience.
The above-mentioned factors will certainly help you to introduce a successful app in the market. If you want to give your idea, a shape of the reality by building an incredible app, then Fluper is here to help you out.
Being a leading app development company, it allows you to get a bug-free and feature-rich mobile application.
Category: Mobile App DevelopersCompany about: Fluper Ltd. is an authentic, certified and top rated mobile application design and development company with engineers expertising in native application development, customized applications provisioning end-end 360degree mobile app solutions. We have specilized in Android, iOS, iPad, Tablets and Wearable App Development Services. We have been working in the IT Mobile App Domain and Verticals since 2013 providing following services: #Enterprise Applications: Business, Banking, Finance, Human Reso ...