In the present arena, mostly every brand and business has its own app. Even a local coffee shop has a mobile app to order a cappuccino at your doorstep. If you are also thinking to launch an app, but don’t have programming skills, finding a tech expert would be the best way to do it.
Now, the question is how to find an app developer with the ability to create everything exactly as you want.
As per Evans Data, app developers’ population is gradually increasing and supposed to top 25 million by 2020, globally. Developers are situated across the globe, making it tougher to select just one of them.
Look at these figures:
- North America accounts for 4.1 million developers
- Europe, the Middle East, and Africa have 6.7 million developers
So, when you want to pick a developer for your app, you undoubtedly run across different questions.
I am here to help you with the same, so be with me for the next five minutes. I am going to tell you all possible ways to find a Mobile App developer, easily.
But, before that, I have some tips to make your search easy.
Identify Your Mobile App Project Needs
- Before, looking for developers, you need to analyze your project thoroughly.
- Identify the level of skills it requires.
- Find out mobile programming languages, as well as technologies. If you want to use React Native technology, you can opt for React Native App development companies. This is because it requires core expertise.
- Refine your project with some basic details such as mobile design specifications, technical specifications, etc.
Start Your Search!
- Extended Networks
One of the best ways to look for a perfect app development company is by exploring your personal network. You can contact the person whom you think would be interested and have the ability to develop an app.
Inform people what you are thinking to do and whom you want to connect with.
- Colleges and Universities:
Most IT companies generally forget about these potential places while finding developers. No doubt, the recruiting competition may be fierce if go to Stanford or Harvard.
Therefore, you can visit local colleges to find suitable developers. The best way to search for these students is with the help of professors.
You can reach out to them straightly. Professors are always happy to accept real-life experiences for their students.
Hiring their brightest students will help you to keep your costs down. Though working with the students need more time for development.
This is because the students have to balance time for their classes too.
- Online Portals:
The benefits of the growing technology are many, but here it can help you to find an eligible app developer. As we know, everyone is on social media nowadays, so you can pick any of the below-mentioned portals to accomplish your task:
- Freelancer: It is one of the biggest marketplaces with more than 22 million users from around 247 countries. It is considered to be a good place for hiring a freelancer or even a team.
Here, you can find a developer to complete a small project or a large one. Moreover, what makes this platform beneficial is you can even hire developers on an hourly rate.
- Upwork: It is another known freelancing website with more than 12 million users. With handy search options, upwork makes it easier for you to pick an appropriate developer.
- Clutch.co: This is quite dissimilar from the above-stated resources. Clutch is basically a research and review platform, which assist to choose the best software firms and marketing sectors. It gives ratings of tech organizations. In this, you can go through the developer’s profile and view verified reviews from clients.
- Vendordb.com: It is a similar website to Clutch where you can see reviews of organizations, as well as service providers.
- LinkedIn: This is an employment-oriented social networking place. It helps you to connect with the right person and there is a great possibility to find an app developer over here.
Inevitably, it is considered to be an old way of finding a vendor, yet effective. Positive reviews from former clients speak louder than any resume.
The past client always gives honest feedback about a person.
- Internet Communities:
GitHub and StackOverflow are the first two platforms that come to mind while talking about web development. These sites are designed to share practical skills and expertise of developers to enhance their knowledge level.
Here, you can easily choose the person of your choice and expectations.
The Bottom Line Finding the right developer is quite essential; in order to find the perfect mobile app. However, most of the organizations face difficulties in it.
Considering this, I have come up with some tips that will hopefully help you with in choosing the right developer for you. Make sure you are clear in your requirements, don’t afraid to ask questions, and research different channels.
You can get in touch with an expert team of Fluper, which is a leading Android or iOS app development company in USA, UAE, Canada, India, etc. The organization has delivered over 300 projects with 95% client retention rate.
Moreover, they provide multiple benefits, including:
- 100+10% Money Back Guarantee
- 5% Penalty in case of delivery delay
- Instant Refund of Upfront Payment
- 9 Months of Free App Promotions
- Real Time Live Code Tracking
- Guaranteed 1 Month Up to 150K USD Revenue
- 24*7 Live Support/Testing
- 2.5 Years Complete App Support
For more details, contact the team now.
Category: Mobile App DevelopersCompany about: Fluper Ltd. is an authentic, certified and top rated mobile application design and development company with engineers expertising in native application development, customized applications provisioning end-end 360degree mobile app solutions. We have specilized in Android, iOS, iPad, Tablets and Wearable App Development Services. We have been working in the IT Mobile App Domain and Verticals since 2013 providing following services: #Enterprise Applications: Business, Banking, Finance, Human Reso ...