Modern Mobile applications are made using cross-platform technologies. With the help of these technologies, the applications are able to run on multiple platforms.
You can build native as well as hybrid applications. The native apps run on a single platform for example if your application is native to Android then it will run only on Android devices. The hybrid applications are a cumulation of web and native applications and they run on cross platforms. If you are planning to hire React Native app developers, you need to learn the basic features provided by this app framework. In this article, we will tell you about the two major application frameworks namely React Native and Ionic. We are going to discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each framework in order to make your work simpler.
You should prefer to get custom mobile application developmentfor your business application in order to build a quality application design. It should be benefitting for your company as well as friendly to your targeted users.
This helps in making successful Android, IOD and Windows applications. The custom mobile application development is quite smooth and fast. It provides a great user interface and the front end and the tools are rich in nature. They help in creating amazing native and web applications. It uses TypeScript.
Benefits of Ionic Framework
Ionic has come with a newer Ionic 3 .0 version which makes it a real-time error monitor, live updates for the applications and a great library of tools. The Ionic framework is created with an idea to build unique and user-friendly applications.
With the support of the Ionic community, the developers are able to make better use of their skills. It is pretty easy for a developer to understand the usage of the Ionic framework. The code written for Android can also be used for other platforms.
Benefits over others
The React Native FRamework comes with a bunch of features that make it the best application for creating robust mobile applications. This way you can create such an application that will benefit your business in a number of ways. If not talking just from the business purposes, we should discuss the overall benefits of the React Native framework first.
- Developers: Looking upon the benefits of React Native from the point of view of developers, then this language is pretty easy to learn. Anyone who contains the basic knowledge of programming can learn this application framework usage easily.
It is Your Time Saviour
- Learn Once: You can utilize the knowledge of creating the application using React Native for the Android platform at the IOS platform as well. This makes it a time savior. Thus, the developers can fall in love with such frameworks where they learn once and implement them at multiple platforms.
- Reusability of Components: You can reuse the components created using the React Native and this saves you from writing the coding again.
- Subcomponents are rendered fast: It contains the react frameworks- JavasScript+ JSX. JSX enables easier HTML tag syntax with its simpler HTML quoting.
- Changed Components and Nothing Else: If you make any changes in the project then you need to provide only the changes components and not the complete data.
The developer might face some problems while using the React Native framework because it is a new technology and it does contain some drawbacks. There are certain features that are not supported by IOS and Android. It also depends on individual preferences. Therefore it becomes imperative for you to hire React Native developers who have experience with the framework.
The Mobile app development services should be such that the developers maintain your mobile application even after the development process gets done. A React Native App Development Company must be in a developing period as of now since the framework is new and is improving regularly.
Category: Business Services OutsourcingCompany about: CIS Established in 2003, Cyber InfraStructure Pvt. Ltd. or CIS is a leading IT and custom software development company in Central India, USA and UK. Since 2003, CIS has been providing highly optimized technology solutions and services for SMEs and large scale enterprises across the world. CIS has worked with 2100+ clients in more than 100 countries. Their expertise and experience ranges across a wide range of industry domains like education, finance, travel and hospitality, retail and e-commerc ...