On this planet, there are approx 1.5 billion of people that speak English. If we put that perspective, approx 20% of people speak English.
In fact, it is even used as a “default” language for inventions created within the mobile app development industry, such as websites and apps. English is only one of the 6,900 languages that flourish on Earth.
In this virtual world, there is a great deal of language diversity. In present times, every business should have the ability to access a wider audience and tap into a greater global market potential.
In the present era of digital technology, everyone is focusing on multi-language apps, as these are the best source through which you can attract more customers with only the click of a few buttons.
Let’s get started –
- Select between Human Translator or Machine Learning Translator
There are pros and cons to having a human or machine translator. Machine translators use power to translate a piece of text in a short time and option can prove advantageous for your business.
But in machine translators, there is a lack of creativity and knowledge. On the other hand, human translators are free from such annoying things.
So, it is extremely important to choose between a machine learning translation and human translation at the time of creating a multi-language app.
- Localization Efforts
In the present times, there are various applications that cross international boundaries so localization is implemented for connecting the user to sites that are written in the local language. If you are implementing localization abilities then software can integrate localization elements into the application.
This technique only works for a few languages that are involved in the software. If the application involves transactions of 10’s and even 100 ’s then this method can spoil app UI as well as other things such as correct date, time, and location for each country.
So, you have to choose the proper software that works best for your app goals so that any user can use your application.
- Leave Space
When we write any text in the English language then it’s important to leave extra space than needed. After keeping all things in mind, you will need to plan your layout design to accommodate longer words so the UI/UX will adhere to other languages.
If you have decided which application you need in your app then you can easily adjust to fit each language appropriately. To develop best Android application, you can hire passionate Android App Developers.
- Create a Native language Test Plan
To create a basic layout plan for the application; you should use English as well as the same platform for all other languages. It is quite important that each feature is addressed properly in your application so that it is treated with the same attention and dedication.
- Integrate Internalization Software Support
If you are using internalization software support, you will get the better idea about several elements such as time; dates, numbers, and currency appear correctly for global users. Besides this, you need to ensure that symbols or images commonly used in one culture can be applied to the other cultures that your app is addressing.
If you have put slang phrases into a one language site and not adjusting the words to accommodate the other translation then it may make your app confusing to the non-English speaking user. This is because an English-speaking user can easily understand what the meaning of “down to earth” is but the user who speaks transmulti-language won’t make any sense for this.
Important Points to Remember
- You have to plan ahead because various Android Application development companies think software localization as a last-minute ritual before the product is released. To produce the quality product, you need to focus on testing, translation, and regression for a better output.
- You need to test your software because localized software should be tested properly.
- You need to develop a proper test plan because it will help you with localized testing.
- While developing a multilingual application, you need to leave plenty of space for text expansion.
- You have to use the localization-friendly encoding of strings because this will help you to avoid extra conversion steps, time-consuming debug work, and garbled text.
- If possible, try to avoid concatenation and overuse of single strings because all such things will have grammar and agreement issues.
- You need to provide “internationalization” support in your software. By doing so, it will enable dates, numbers, and other region-specific data such as currency to show up in a familiar and comfortable way for all users around the world.
- Instead of using just a language when translating, you should use full locale so that you know whether you’re doing someone a favor.
To build your Multilanguage app, you need to hire professionals who have expertise in mobile app development services. Get in touch with Android Application Development Company that has the power to translate each language within your app and submit the app on different stores.
Always choose the company that can optimize your app for each country related to each language.
Category: Mobile App DevelopersCompany about: Fluper Ltd. is an authentic, certified and top rated mobile application design and development company with engineers expertising in native application development, customized applications provisioning end-end 360degree mobile app solutions. We have specilized in Android, iOS, iPad, Tablets and Wearable App Development Services. We have been working in the IT Mobile App Domain and Verticals since 2013 providing following services: #Enterprise Applications: Business, Banking, Finance, Human Reso ...