New innovations to Appdome's SaaS platform tackle the leading challenges in the enterprise mobility management (EMM) space. New features include: advanced VoIP and video support, hybrid app asset encryption and branded discovery options for premium partners —all without coding.
Appdome , the mobile industry’s first cloud service that automates mobile app integration by fusing services such as security and mobility management to mobile apps, today announces new innovations to its SaaS platform designed to tackle the leading challenges in the enterprise mobility management (EMM) space. Among the new features to Appdome’s services are: advanced VoIP and video support, hybrid app asset encryption and branded discovery options for premium partners —all without coding.
In addition, Appdome delivers on its promise to offer mobile app security for free by extending its advanced app protections to every integration completed by fusion within the platform.
“The native app environment is very diverse and demanding; with utilization of mobile services expanding quickly,” says Tom Tovar, CEO of Appdome, “With Appdome’s automated mobile integration platform, when we add a single feature or enhancement for one customer or SDK, the fix is platform wide, benefitting all customers, all implementations and use cases.”
Through Appdome’s cloud-based platform, mobile app developers, citizen developers and citizen integrators can quickly and efficiently integrate and deploy fully integrated mobile experiences to their users without code or coding.
Starting today, every Appdome user can enjoy the following critical updates that address the top challenges for the mobile enterprise today:
- Enhanced EMM VoIP and Video App Support: Building on Appdome’s Dynamic App Routing infrastructure released earlier this year, Appdome now offers enhanced voice and video handling to successfully integrate communication apps with enterprise mobility management (EMM) services. Prior to Appdome, VoIP and Video apps have been incredibly difficult to use with EMM, yet vital for organizations looking to enhance productivity and connectivity with their workforces. Now, Appdome enables VoIP and video apps to work seamlessly with EMM services. “This eliminates the need for enterprises to go procure and implement multiple services to do what Appdome can facilitate in 22 seconds or less,” further explains Tovar.
- Hybrid App Asset Encryption: Appdome extends its asset encryption to include all types of Hybrid apps, like Cordova, PhoneGap, Ionic, etc. With this new capability, all an app’s assets (html, jpg, png files) are fully encrypted as part of each fusion. Enterprise customers of Appdome now have more encryption options covering more app types needed for their users.
- Advanced Protections for Every Integration: Appdome now secures every integration of services and third-party SDKs with a multi-layered
Advanced App Protection, including code obfuscation, anti-tampering, sealing and anti-debugging for free. This now comes standard with every integration completed on Appdome.
- App Customizations: Appdome’s App Publisher Service now allows enterprise customers to customize apps as part of any integration completed on Appdome. Available customizations include app icons, display names, bundle IDs and customized URLs. This is perfect for enterprise users that want to create branded experiences with ISV apps for their mobile users.
Additional functionality updates include:
- Branded Discovery Options: Premium App Publishers (ISVs) and SDK vendors can now offer their users a streamlined, branded experience when accessing apps and SDKs on the Appdome platform.
- Fused App Testing: Appdome customers can now validate their signed apps prior to deploying with EMM, directly on the Appdome platform.
- Usage and Deployment Data: Now available as part of Appdome’s “View” dashboard, customers get data on fused apps for simplified audit, troubleshooting and resolution information, as well as additional stats.
- More App Signing Options: In response to customer demand, Appdome now allows users to store signing credentials directly and securely on the Appdome platform. Appdome users still have the option to sign apps locally.
"There’s a multiplier effect to adding functionality to Appdome,” said Avi Yehuda, CTO of Appdome, “Enhancements now available on Appdome solve difficult issues in mobile integration, mobile security and diagnostics, all that can be applied by any customer to any app integrated on the Appdome platform.”
Category: Mobile App DevelopersCompany about: Appdome is a productivity platform for mobile integration, providing the rapid integration of multiple third-party functions to apps, shortening the deployment cycle and connecting mobile apps to other services on demand. The codeless service operates as a mobile integration workflow in the cloud, and allows users to perform integration projects on the final application package. No source code or development expertise is required. Likewise, no modifications to an app or an SDK are required to co ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!