Ensuring customers safety and satisfaction is crucial for any business and as such, businesses must continuously strive to improve their safety practices and services on offer. Amusement parks, theme parks and similar entertainment based facilities must uphold high standards of safety and quality as any touchpoint a customer interacts determines whether a customer has an enjoyable and safe experience.
Daily monitoring and inspection of equipment and facilities is a sure way to uphold appropriate safety standards and protocol.
By using a paperless inspection application on a mobile device (tablet/iPad/smartphones), staff is able to set daily digital inspections checklists to overview the amusement park’s equipment at the start and end of every day. Managers are able to pre input alerts so if a standards and requirements are not met, relevant stakeholders will be informed in real time of the correct action to take.
Paperless safety inspection application is a preventative tool proven to ensure that amusement parks uphold the highest levels of safety.
Paperless safety inspection application on mobile devices can deliver the following functionalities:
- Customisable safety inspection templates, forms and checklists
- List all information required by an inspector or technician to perform their tasks, including task list, activities, instructions and references to relevant codes and policies
- Allow technicians to enter as much information as needed on mobile device
- Picture-taking and integrating the image with checklist data without additional ‘manual’ procedures. Safety inspectors and technicians are able to snap images, ‘doodle’ on their pictures as required, and assign the picture to the appropriate task on their checklist with minimal number of ‘clicks’
- Use “speech to text” feature to enter information
- Off line mode in area where internet connectivity is not available
- Mobile printing directly from the mobile device
- Use of Barcode and RFID capabilities if required to identify the equipment
- Safely store and sort records
- Automatically track parts and labour and apply it to timesheets (if applicable).
- Provide for electronic signatures and automatic date/time/GPS stamps.
- Interface with ERP/EAM/FM systems or as a stand alone system
- Simplifying data collection by standardizing functions and drop-down lists
- Produce custom-made reports, as required
Pervidi paperless safety inspection solution is tailored individually to each business, meaning that different inspection procedures can be implemented into your businesses operations to not only improve safety, but overall efficiency. The added benefits are the removal of paper forms which often provided inaccurate data and needed to stored as well as provide alerts and corrective actions in real time.
By using Pervidi paperless safety inspection application, staff is able to set daily inspections to overview your company's equipment at the start and end of every day. Managers are able to pre input alerts so if a requirement is not met, staff will be informed of the correct action to take.
Techs4biz Australia Category: SoftwareCompany about: Pervidi is a true paperless inspection software, where the term ‘inspection’ represents any type of field activity or data collection. Since Pervidi users control their checklists, Pervidi can be used to automate a large variety of business processes and activities performed by field technicians.
Pervidi (paperless inspection app) offers the versatility and flexibility sought by companies who rely on sending out field staff to service their customers. Our inspection app solutions make carrying ...