E-commerce apps are transforming the way people used to sell or shop online. MobileCoderz Technologies takes a lead in eCommerce app development industry with the recent launch of Verkoop, an AI-based online shopping app with image recognition feature.
3rd January, 2019, MobileCoderz Technologies, Noida, India: The exceeding popularity of online shopping apps pushed up the demand for eCommerce app development
With more than 250 projects delivered, MobileCoderz Technologies adds one more prominent category on its portfolio section i.e eCommerce app development. They’re recognized for their excellence in facilitating the best-in-class mobile app development services to its worldwide clientele. They’ve served the global clients from 90+ countries and industries like travel, education, healthcare, social networking, entertainment, retail, restaurant, , & more. The latest work by their team presents Verkoop app with AI & image recognition features.
Highlights of E-commerce app development at MobileCoderz Technologies
The recent launch of Verkoop
The idea behind the trending mobile apps for Android
- Introducing an online marketplace to buy & sell a wide array of products including used cars, beauty items, clothes, electronics, & more.
- Enabling users to sell products for free or buy used stuff along with the best deals & discounts.
- Allowing image recognition feature to find the desired product just by uploading the picture. The app will automatically filter the product & search it for the users.
- Presenting Augment Reality (AR) feature to let buyers make the right decision of whether to buy the product or not with 3D view.
- Making secure & fast payments with QR code scanning feature.
Many online shopping apps are there but only a few of them gain popularity. Since Verkoop app stands out with its robust performance & engaging features, eCommerce app development at MobileCoderz Technologies is a peculiar process to discuss the secrets behind the creation of this future-ready mobile app for retail industry.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!