Popularity of various mobile devices gives a push to adopt mobile application or mobile website for business. This is the right time to increase your number of customers by taking advantage of increasing use of smartphones.
Before we make our business able to reach the customers through smartphones, first question arises in our mind is that whether we choose mobile app development or responsive web design. The answer of your question depends on various circumstances of your business. Here, we will describe about various factors you must consider while making a choice between mobile app development and responsive web design.
Let’s have a look on main difference between mobile app development and responsive web design. Responsive web design is a version of website which responds according to the device used by users. It is adjustable with all devices and responds accordingly. It delivers great browsing experience to its users with various devices. Mobile application is a type of software application that users need to download and then install on their portable device.
To choose any one from both mobile app development and responsive web design, you need to consider following factors to reach a perfect decision.
(1) Cost of Development: The most important factor you must consider is the cost of development. Mobile application cost can reach from expensive to more expensive, while responsive web design cost reach from moderate to affordable.
(2) Application Store: If you choose an option of mobile application, you need to submit it on app store for its popularity while responsive web design doesn’t require app store to become popular among the users.
(3) Process of Approval: After developing a mobile application, it is mandatory to go through the process of approval. Reponsive web design is completely free from approval process.
(4) Speed: User experience reports show that mobile application runs faster than responsive website. Smartphone users like to install mobile applications because of their speedy response.
(5) Features: Mobile applications have capacity to store lots of fun and entertaining features like location, camera, social integration, etc. which are more liked by users. On the contrary, responsive web design possess limited features
(6) Internet: With mobile application, you will always attach with your users no matter whether they are online or offline. But, with responsive web design you need them to be online in order to connect with your website.
(7) Monetization: Easy efforts require for marketing your mobile app and generating revenue from it. But, responsive web design demands tough efforts for the same.
(8) Mobile Optimization: Mobile applications and responsive web designs are compatible for various types of portable devices like smartphones, tablets, etc. But, mobile apps give better results as compared to responsive web design.
About: Mobile App Development India
Mobile App Development India is a mobile app development company specialize in making your business able to reach success by developing award winning applications for you. It offers app development services for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows, Blackberry and Symbian.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!
Category: Mobile App DevelopersCompany about: Mobile App Development India is one of the leading Mobile App Development Company in India. We incorporate the latest technology in app development in order to meet and serve the requirements of local and global clients. Our skilled app development experts can successfully implement various types of creative business ideas and provide 100% transparency to the clients throughout the whole application development process. Our company’s aim is to be a reliable development partner and add value to t ...