Enjoys Annual Year on Year Growth of 102% and Quarter on Quarter Growth of 28%, with Quarterly Revenue Growth of 78% from Q2 2017 to Q2 2018
StaffConnect, the leading provider of mobile employee engagement solutions, has announced the continued exponential growth of its revolutionary employee communications and engagement platform and across new verticals, including Travel & Leisure (such as a Fortune 500 car rental agency), Food & Beverage, Engineering and Construction. Consequently, StaffConnect enjoyed an annual year on year growth of 102% and quarter on quarter growth of 28%, with quarterly revenue growth of 78% from Q2 2017 to Q2 2018.
According to a recent report by Radiant Insights, the Global Employee Engagement Software Market is expected to grow at a significant compound annual growth rate in the upcoming years as the scope and its applications are rising enormously across the globe.
“The Employee Engagement market is on a rapid growth trajectory as enterprises around the globe rank employee experience (EX) as a top priority and business challenge that must be solved,” said Geraldine Osman, CMO, StaffConnect.
“Our continued strong growth is a testament to our forward thinking enterprise customers who are embracing new technologies to help solve the issues surrounding employee engagement. By selecting StaffConnect’s mobile engagement platform as their employee communications platform, our customers are experiencing a rapid increase in workforce productivity, a decrease in attrition levels and improved customer satisfaction.
StaffConnect Sees Significant Milestones In First Half of 2018:
- StaffConnect version 2.2 – which includes new features and functionality designed to improve employee engagement and job satisfaction by creating an improved employee experience. The new capabilities include extended integration into enterprise systems to allow enterprises to easily create a central hub for their employees to access Payroll, HR and other important resources. Additionally, the new version of StaffConnect delivers further security enhancements and data privacy in line with GDPR compliance requirements, customer brand expansion into new functions to increase a positive company brand across a distributed workforce, and even more key mobile features for workforce flexibility, improved job satisfaction, productivity and profitability.
- StaffConnect experienced over 78% growth compared to the same quarter of last year and grew its footprint across leading verticals including Travel & Leisure, Food & Beverage, Retail, Healthcare, Engineering and Construction. New customers included: Responsive Engineering, KR Wolfe, a Fortune 500 car rental agency, and a leading U.S.-based producer of Middle Eastern-style dips and other foods.
- Employee Engagement Survey – which among its findings revealed:
- Enterprise organizations are still relying primarily on email to communicate with employees (77.94%) and/or newsletters (48.53%), while less than 2% are leveraging new and innovative technologies, such as mobile apps
- Today’s employee engagement success is either not being measured (26.47%), or utilizing decreased absenteeism/employee turnover rates (35.29%) or increased profitability (23.53%) as indicators
- An overwhelming number of enterprise organizations are planning to improve their employees’ experience in 2018 (74.24%), while unfortunately there was a small percentage that had no plans to do so (25.76%).
StaffConnect continued to delve into and explore the industry’s challenges, opportunities and trends, teaming with some of the industries thought leaders, including Emma Bridger of People Lab, to discuss a wide and diverse range of topics in its ongoing webinar series (www.staffconnectapp.com/latest/events/).
Tweet this: .@StaffConnectApp Continues Impressive Growth Trajectory – Enjoys Exponential Sales Growth – Customers Among The Most Well-Known and Highly Respected in Their Space, Launches Innovative Technology Advancements and Releases Ground-Breaking Research www.staffconnectapp.com/latest/press-releases/ #EmployeeEngagement
StaffConnect is the leading provider of mobile employee engagement solutions. The StaffConnect platform transforms the employee experience by enabling enterprises to connect, communicate and engage their entire workforce, especially remote, non-desk employees. The customer-branded mobile app gives employees ‘a voice’ - with access to company and user-generated content to increase loyalty and productivity. The cloud-hosted platform empowers employers to target that content, with analytics, to deepen engagement with everyone. From offices in London and San Francisco, StaffConnect’s platform and domain expertise are supporting large businesses around the world to inspire their workforces to deliver better performance, improved customer experiences and greater shareholder value. For further information, please visit: www.staffconnectapp.com.
Media Resources (logos, screenshots, etc.): www.staffconnectapp.com/media-resources/
For more information: