The king of camera is back again, with Oppo F11 Pro having just launched and will hit the stores by this month.
Not many can claim to have such an amazing camera, so we turn to the R17 for comparison purposes. Check it out as per below specs:
- 6.4-inch Full HD AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio or ~394 ppi density
- Fullview display
- Metal body
- Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Fingerprint sensor (under display)
- Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 670 chipset, Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz 360 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver) processor, Adreno 615 graphics and 8GB RAM
- Dual 16MP primary camera with f/1.7 aperture, 25mm, 1/2.6", 1.22µm and PDAF + 20MP with f/1.7 aperture, 25mm, 1/2.8", 1µm, dual-LED flash, HDR and panorama
- 25MP secondary camera with f/2.0 aperture and HDR
- 128 internal storage + microSD expansion slot up to 256GB maximum
- Android Oreo 8.1
- Non-removable Li-Po 3450 mAh battery with Fast battery charging
- Dual-sim and 4G LTE
- September 2018 release date
- 3,499 Chinese Yuan or ~ USD 510
The R17 brings with it a huge 6.4-inch screen, innovative fingerprint sensor under the display, great medium-high performance, amazing dual 16MP+20MP primary camera, amazing 25MP selfie camera, huge 128GB of internal storage and a competitive price tag as well.
Now then, let’s turn our attention to the F11 Pro for a change:
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio or ~395 ppi density
- Fullview display
- Fingerprint sensor
- Mediatek Helio P70 (12nm) chipset, Octa-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) processor, Mali-G72 MP3 graphics and 4GB/6GB RAM
- Dual primary camera with 48MP with f/1.8 aperture, 1/2.3", 0.8µm and PDAF + 5MP with f/2.4 aperture, 1/5", 1.12µm, depth sensor, LED flash, HDR and panorama
- Selfie camera motorised pop-up 16MP with f/2.0 aperture, 1/3.1", 1.0µm and HDR
- 64GB/128 internal storage with no microSD expansion slot
- Android Pie 9.0
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (From 0% to 100% in just 80 minutes)
- Dual-sim and 4G LTE
- March 2019 release date
Expected to be released by this month, there’s no mention of the price just yet. But from the outset, we can see that it is targeted at the mid-range market segment.
The F11 Pro is blessed with a large 6.53-inch Full HD+ screen and the LTPS IPS screen which is a nice combination.
In terms of performance, the smartphone is packed with mid-range goodness with the Helio P70 chipset paired with an excitingly fast octa-core processor, good graphics and either 4GB or 6GB RAM. You can colours of a good performance, either for gaming or for daily use.
Camera-wise, this is where the F11 Pro shines. First is due to its dual primary camera that is packed with a stunning 48MP camera. It takes in everything for crisp clear pictures, with 48 Million Photosensitive Units, F1.79 Aperture, 6P Lens and Ball-bearing Closed-loop VCM. As for the 16MP selfie camera, the rising camera placed in the centre gives you a natural selfie. It is hidden in plain sight, and without giving much away; it provides for a transparent design for a discreet touch.
As for storage, you can choose to go for either 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. Bear in mind though, there’s no microSD expansion slot – so you have to turn to cloud storage for more space.
Equipped with a 4000 mAh battery, the F11 Pro should be able to last you for a full day or two in between charging. The VOOC 3.0 charging standard takes the phone from empty to full in just 80 minutes of charge.
Oppo F11 Pro is first and foremost a stylish camera smartphone, unlike no other. Being in the realm of a mid-ranger, there’s plenty of fun to be had with its large 6.53-inch screen size, large storage and large battery to boot. The missing link for now is on its price tag.
Oppo F11 Pro is expected to be released this month in March 2019, although there’s no official word on its price yet. Two colors for you to choose from, Thunder Black or Aurora Green.
Category: Team WhaTechCompany about: Tech junkie by profession and passionate about anything from the digital world, movies, games and reading. He loves writing and hopes you enjoy his writing as much as he does. Eza, is also known as Don in the virtual world, but don’t him me wrong, he's not a mafia type he's really a nice chap and a devout family guy.