All you need and more from a flagship can be found on the ZTE Nubia Z20 smartphone. Read on to find out why…
With that in mind, let’s do a check on the Nubia Z18 for now:
- 5.99-inch Full HD LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio and ~403 ppi density
- Fullview display
- Fingerprint sensor
- Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) chipset, Octa-core (4x2.65 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) processor, Adreno 630 graphics and 6GB/8GB RAM
- Dual 24MP primary camera with f/1.6 aperture, OIS and dual pixel PDAF + 16MP with f/1.6 aperture, AF, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR and panorama
- 8MP secondary camera with f/2.0 aperture and HDR
- 64GB/128GB internal storage with no microSD expansion slot
- Android Oreo 8.1
- Non-removable Li-Po 3450 mAh battery
- Dual-sim and 4G LTE
- September 2018 release date
- 2,799 Chinese Yuan or ~400 USD for the 6GB RAM + 64GB internal storage variant, 3,299 Chinese Yuan or ~470 for the 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage variant
ZTE Nubia Z18 was an affordable flagship last year and blessed with deliciously great looks, great 5.99-inch Full HD LTPS IPS screen, high-end performance and an amazing dual 24MP+16MP primary camera.
Now then, where does that put us with the Nubia Z20 one year later? Here you go then with its specs:
- 6.42-inch Full HD+ AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio or ~401 ppi density
- Fullview display
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Secondary display (on the back): 5.1-inch AMOLED with 1080 x 2340 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Dual fingerprint sensor (side)
- Front/back glass, aluminum frame
- Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm) chipset, Octa-core (1x2.96 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485) processor, Adreno 640 (700 MHz) graphics and 6GB/8GB RAM
- Triple primary camera: 48MP with f/1.7 aperture, 26mm (wide), 1/2", 0.8µm, PDAF and OIS + 8MP (telephoto) with 3x optical zoom + 16MP with 12mm (ultrawide), Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR and panorama
- Same selfie camera as above
- 128GB/512GB internal storage with no microSD expansion slot
- Android 9.0 Pie
- DTS HD sound system
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Dual-sim and 4G LTE
- August 2019 release date
- 3,499 Chinese Yuan or ~489 USD for the 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage, 3,699 Chinese Yuan or ~515 USD for the 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage and 4,199 Chinese Yuan or ~585 USD for the 8GB RAM + 512GB internal storage price tag
At a glance, there’s so many things going on for the Nubia Z20 than meets the eye. Featuring a larger 6.42-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen, it now comes with a secondary display on the back. It is with this display that you will be taking selfies, with the primary camera on the rear of the device.
In terms of performance, expect nothing less from the Nubia Z20 as it comes equipped with the Snapdragon 855+ chipset paired with a blazingly fast Kryo octa-core processor, high-end graphics and an option of either 6GB or 8GB RAM. This ensures nothing will stop in its way, and still left with so much left in the tank to spare.
Camera-wise, this is the main attraction on the Nubia Z20. The triple primary camera setup made up of the 48MP+8MP+16MP combination delivers nothing but the best in camera experience. Not only that, remember that you will be taking selfies with this setup due to the secondary display found on the back? Yes, this means great-looking selfies as well!
Since there won’t be an expansion slot available, you can now opt for 512GB of internal storage which is great stuff. Even then, the 128GB option is still great though.
For audio lovers, the DTS HD sound system delivers great listening pleasure to your ears. It is like being transported to another dimension as you listen to crystal clear sound, on the crystal clear large-screen.
Finally, the 4000 mAh battery found on the Nubia Z20 ensures that it is more than capable to power up the smartphone for a full day of charge.
ZTE Nubia Z20 brings another level of experience that you won’t find in other smartphones. Large 6.42-inch AMOLED screen with secondary display, great performance with the Snapdragon 855+ chipset, triple primary camera setup that doubles up as the selfie camera, great sound system and large battery capacity combines well.
ZTE Nubia Z20 is currently available for 3,499 Chinese Yuan or ~489 USD for the 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage variant, 3,699 Chinese Yuan or ~515 USD for the 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage variant, and 4,199 Chinese Yuan or ~585 USD for the 8GB RAM + 512GB internal storage variant. It comes in three amazing colors, namely Black, Blue and Red.
Category: Team WhaTechCompany about: Tech junkie by profession and passionate about anything from the digital world, movies, games and reading. He loves writing and hopes you enjoy his writing as much as he does. Eza, is also known as Don in the virtual world, but don’t him me wrong, he's not a mafia type he's really a nice chap and a devout family guy.