The Motorola One lineup is coming in thick and fast, we now have the One Zoom which comes with four amazing cameras.
Talking about the One series, we just had One Vision just a few months back:
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2520 pixels, 21:9 ratio (~432 ppi density)
- 21:9 CinemaVision
- Splash resistant
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Front/back glass, plastic frame
- Fingerprint sensor
- Exynos 9609 chipset, Octa-core 2.2 GHz processor, Mali-G72 MP3 graphics and 4GB RAM
- Dual 48MP primary camera with f/1.7 aperture, (wide), 1/2", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS + 5MP with f/2.2 aperture, depth sensor, dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR and panorama
- 25MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture and 0.9µm
- 128GB internal storage + microSD expansion slot up to maximum 1TB
- Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery with Fast battery charging
- Dolby Audio sound system
- Android One, Pie 9.0
- Dual-sim and 4G LTE
- May 2019 release date
- 269 Euro or ~309 USD price tag
As the name suggests, the One Vision is all about having a feast for your eyes. It is targeted at those who wants a smartphone that can entertain, runs smoothly, takes great camera shots and comes with a large storage capacity.
Now that we have that in mind, the One Zoom comes in with a different unique proposition of its own:
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio or ~403 ppi density
- Splash and dust resistant
- Panda King glass protection
- Front glass, back glass (Gorilla Glass 3), aluminium frame
- Fingerprint sensor (under display)
- Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm) chipset, Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver) processor, Adreno 612 graphics and 4GB RAM
- Quad primary camera: 48MP with f/1.7 aperture, (wide), 1/2", 0.8µm, PDAF and OIS + 8MP with f/2.4 aperture, (telephoto), 3x optical zoom and OIS + 16MP with f/2.2 aperture and 13mm (ultrawide) + 5MP with depth sensor, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama and HDR
- 128GB internal storage + microSD expansion slot up to maximum 512GB
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging
- Android Pie 9.0
- Dual-sim and 4G LTE
- September 2019 release date
- 449 USD price tag
A glance through the One Zoom’s specs, we find ourselves with quite a winner. Starting with the large 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED screen with a splash and dust resistant having all-round protection over it.
Unlock the smartphone instantly with an on-screen fingerprint reader that appears when you need it.
It looks good and feels good as well. With rounded edges and precision-crafted glass, it is effortless to hold and feels just lovely in the palms of your hand. The elegant 3D satin glass on the back virtually eliminates fingerprints and smudges. And the iconic batwing logo doubles as a discrete notification light.
For performance, it has the Snapdragon 675 chipset paired with a fast Kryo octa-core processor, excellent graphics and 4GB RAM. It might not be the fastest, but it does its job pretty well.
Perhaps the best part about the One Zoom is on its camera side of things; to be exact its four primary cameras. With a 48 MP Sensor with OIS, high-res optical zoom, an ultra-wide-angle lens and more, it gives you the perfect camera for every moment. Coming in hot with the Quad Pixel technology, it delivers 4x better light sensitivity. So when you are shooting in low light situations, you get sharper and brighter 12MP photos. And if your hands shake or the camera’s bumped accidentally, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) keeps all your photos blur-free.
As for the selfie camera, be confident your selfies that will turn out great day or night; indoors or out. In bright light, the 25 MP sensor captures even the smallest details. And in low light, Quad Pixel technology delivers 4x better light sensitivity, so you always look your best and brightest.
Storage-wise, the 128GB internal storage should provide enough space for all your photo-taking adventure. Should you run out of space, pop in a microSD card that can take in a maximum of 512GB via the expansion slot.
Finally, the 4000 mAh battery is highly capable to power up the smartphone for a good day or two. The fast battery charging feature ensures the One Zoom is up and running in no time at all.
Motorola Moto One Zoom delivers exciting quad-camera shooter experience, for those who love taking photos. Although the performance might be average, the screen technology, all-round protection, storage and battery are amazing.
Motorola Moto One Zoom is currently available for 449 USD and comes in Electric Gray, Cosmic Purple and Brushed Bronze colours.
Category: Team WhaTechCompany about: Tech junkie by profession and passionate about anything from the digital world, movies, games and reading. He loves writing and hopes you enjoy his writing as much as he does. Eza, is also known as Don in the virtual world, but don’t him me wrong, he's not a mafia type he's really a nice chap and a devout family guy.