On-Page SEO is a process that involves technical upgradations of your website. These technical upgradations are necessary to be performed on each page of the website. These optimizations will help the website to boost their rankings and attract more relevant traffic. When a business is looking for affordable SEO Packages services, one thing noticed by the SEO service provider is the website performance and how the website’s on-page is. Here, some on-page checklists are used by the service provider.
As we discussed, On-Page SEO is one of the important factors which cannot be missed if businesses are looking to boost some good relevant traffic to their website.
Check your website’s health today, get an SEO audit
- Content should be free from: Grammatical errors & spelling mistakes (Grammarly) Duplicate content issues (Small SEO Tools)
- Content should have: Unique writing structure, capitalization, punctuation, Link formation ( Footer links, Proper Inbound links, Contact number tel links, Email links, logo (Links to home))
- Text/HTML ratio – Make sure website must have 25 to 70% ratio
- Does your website have legal pages? Add Privacy policies, GDPR (Cookies usage policy) and terms & conditions pages
Accessibility & Infrastructure
- Is your website mobile friendly? – About 60% of traffic comes from mobile devices and nowadays, Google give more credits to those websites which have mobile friendliness
- Cross browsers Compatibility – Different browsers may render your site in different ways, so it’s important to test your website in different browsers
- Consistent Navigation – Make use of universal navigation for internal links. Use breadcrumbs for easy navigation from deep links
- Frame/Flash – Make sure website don’t have frame and flash elements because search engine crawler can’t able to read these files. Try an alternative way to balance the website elements
- Make sure images, audio and video files will work on all cross devices
- Link Structure: Make sure all links should have an SEO friendly URL structure
Example: xyz.com/abc-xyz instead of xyz.com/abc_xyz
- Broken Link: Make sure website doesn’t have any broken link. Check links through Dr Broken Link and Xenu
- Make the most use of footer space – quick links, Contact details, copyright content (It must be updated), awards icons, social media icons
Technical SEO Check:
- Page-Speed: Website must be loaded in ideal speed. Check your website page speed with GTmetrix & Google Pagespeed Insights
- Meta tags: Do a perfect keyword research and make keyword strategies for keyword target. Adjust keyword density in content and keep all meta tags – Title and description according to pages
- Canonical tag: Make sure website have added a canonical tag, It’s an HTML element that helps webmasters prevent duplicate content issues by specifying the ”canonical’
- <link rel=”canonical” href=”www.xyz.com/
- Header tags: Does your website have done best use header tags? H1 tag should include your best keywords and using one per page can strengthen your SEO
- Image optimization: Use optimized images with image alt tags
- Check out with this tool for alt tags – Ad Results & Optimizilla for image optimization
- Google Analytics: Setup Google Analytics with configuring with tracking code and manage all accountable settings (HTTPS, as well as IP, exclude – Use the query “what is my IP” to get your IP address)
- Google Search console: Setup Google search console to track on-page SEO factors and Google page indexing. Also, be prepared with XML sitemap configuration
- Traffic monitoring: Get real-time traffic monitoring with Tawk live chat tool. Webmaster can engage with real-time visitors
Keep digging in the SEO world
Make your On-Page SEO checklist
This on-page SEO checklist is only one step ahead to get your page to rank, you need to make a second step to get a boost on keyword ranking.
It’s link juice, page authorities – all about off-page SEO. An ideal partnership of both on-page and Off-page SEO is 25-75%
Category: Marketing Online Advertising PromotionCompany about: 4Life Innovations have the experience and expertise to deliver some of the best web designs and development, along with digital marketing services using latest designs and code. We have a professional team of highly qualified, skilled, experienced and dedicated web designers, web developers, software developers and computer programmers, who work closely with each client to ensure the best results.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!