The connected aircraft market was valued at USD 2.87 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 7.16 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR 16.83% during the forecast period. Based on application, the commercial segment is projected to account for a larger share of the connected aircraft market during the forecast period.
- Advertising -
Access report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1403879 .
Report analyzes connected aircraft market on basis of type (systems & solutions), application (commercial and military), connectivity (inflight connectivity, air-to-air connectivity, & air-to-ground connectivity) & frequency band (Ka-band, Ku-band, and L-band). These segments & subsegments were mapped across major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, & Rest of the World.
2 Market Ranking of Key Players
3 Imerys Minerals
4 IPM Group of Companies
5 Dupré Minerals
6 Aegean Perlite
7 Amol Dicalite
8 Competitive Scenario
Connected aircraft marketcomprises raw material suppliers, software developers, manufacturers, distributors, and end users.
- Advertising -
Some of the key players in the connected aircraft market are Gogo (US), Honeywell (US), Panasonic Avionics (US), Global Eagle Entertainment (US), and Inmarsat (UK). These players have adopted various strategies such as contracts, new product developments, and agreements to strengthen their positions in the connected aircraft market.
More Information at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ing?rname=1403879 .
In-depth connected aircraft market intelligence regarding the market dynamics and major factors influencing the growth of the connected aircraft market (drivers, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges), along with an analysis of micromarkets, with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and their contribution to the overall market.
Key Target Audience:
- Aircraft Manufacturers
- Software Developers
- Airline Companies
- Government Agencies
- Investors and Financial Community Professionals
- Research Organizations
Connected Aircraft market research report categorizes connected aircraft market on basis of type (systems, solutions), application (commercial, military), connectivity (in flight connectivity, air-to-air connectivity, and air-to-ground connectivity), and frequency band (Ka-band, Ku-band, and L-band). These segments and sub segments have been mapped across major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Rest of the World.
Access report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…unt?rname=1403879 .
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on connected aircraft products offered by the top players in the market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the connected aircraft market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets – the report analyzes the connected aircraft market across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the connected aircraft market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the connected aircraft market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.