The motive of this press release is to make forensic experts across the world aware of the key characteristics of the MailXaminer tool. The release focuses the point that the tool is one of the apt applications to be used as forensic email analysis software.
Gothenburg, Sweden, October 5, 2014: This press release is to state that a tool known as MailXaminer functions effectively as a forensic email analysis software without any limitation. It has been informed to the public at large, especially forensic experts that to fulfill the purpose of examining emails and collecting evidences, the utility is facilitated with many key characteristics that make it one of the most suitable and trustworthy application for critical cases. According to reports, the application has the ability to examine various types of files that are most utilized by personnel’s, organizations, establishments, etc. across the world. If sources are to be believed, the multiple types of files that are supported by the software application are PST, OST, EDB, MSG, DBX, OLM, Gmail data, Google Apps and several others.
- Supports almost all the commonly used file types of the virtual world.
- Examines both desktop based file formats and also cloud based data.
- Provides ‘Advance Search’ options to find out the suspected emails.
- No restriction is imposed based on size of files that can be examined.
- Can open existing cases to collect evidence from investigations done previously.
- Has ability to recover even corrupted files and data without failure.
- Can provide preview of messages in MIME, HEX, Attachments, Email Hop View, etc.
- Can export collected evidences in files like PDF, HTML, EML, TIF, PST, etc.
Head of Department, Evan Swans Says: “I am extremely proud to be part of such a Company that has devised superior software applications with well qualified employees. Out of the several tools developed, MailXaminer that can work as forensic email analysis software is one that has high importance in the lives of experts belonging to forensic investigation arena. This is because it is built-in with many enhanced features.”
Support Team Head, Joseph Cain states: “Developing such tool as MailXaminer is not an easy task and requires extremely superior technology so as to handle critical cases efficiently without any error. I feel extremely glad to inform users all across the world that the forensic email analysis software is a store house of ample characteristics that eases the investigation process and hence can be used for any legal purpose. This is due to the fact that the tool always renders correct output.”
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!