The communications needs of every business today, even small businesses, extend well beyond telephony. There's email, voicemail, instant messaging. And many businesses need to operate a contact centre with all that entails. Then there's video and presence, both of which are becoming increasingly important.
That's a lot of complex software and communications capability to organise, support and manage in-house. Cloud based alternatives - where these functions are supported on a shared facility by a service provider - are becoming increasingly popular, but for businesses that want to combine the benefits of a dedicated system with the benefits of cloud there's Next Buddy, Next Telecom's cloud based, dedicated IP PABX software.
It's based on the world leading Asterisk IP PABX software. We've taken the power of Asterisk and engineered the software to make it easy to use, easy to administer and integrated it with email, instant messaging, video and fax.
It gives you the same experience as having you down PABX, plus advanced unified communications features, and with all the benefits of cloud.
We've tested and approved it to run in VMware environments as well as in OpenVZ virtual private servers. So you can have it hosted by any hosting provider that supports these environments.
You have full control of the whole phone system: the ability to fully manage your business call flow, a full contact centre offering with ACD agents, calling queues and reports, as well as call recordings and quality control.
It's much more than just a PBX. It's a uniquely powerful universal communications platform.
- You can use presence to manage all your communications with a single click: integrate your Google and Microsoft Exchange calendars; set your own extension status or presence to Online, Do Not Disturb, In a meeting, on holiday, business trip, unavailable etc.
- You can integrate instant messaging with external instant messaging systems such as Google Talk, enabling you to communicate with people inside and outside your organisation.
* Next Buddy's voicemail capability allows you to access your voicemail from anywhere, and deliver voicemail messages as email attachments.
- You can send faxes direct from your desktop.
- Next Buddy allows you to make and receive video calls by connecting videophones (hardware or softphones) using industry standard open protocols.
- Next Buddy offers a full contact centre experience, allowing agents to easily manage queued calls, instant messages, faxes and other messages.
Next Telecom is well known in the market as a leading provider of BroadSoft IP telephony to the mid/corporate business sectors. Next Buddy will now provide a cheaper alternative to the SME/SMB market. Next Telecom director, Gavin Roache, says it's about customers having multiple choices instead of being offered just one product by large carriers, which delivers them high gross profits.
About Next Telecom
Next Telecom is Australia's premier service provider of IP Telephony, data and business solutions with senior management that are pioneers in the telecommunications industry.
For more information : www.nexttelecom.com.au
Contact Next Telecom for more information