Upgrading to new versions is as important as developing a product you desire.
Magento was released way back in 2008 aiming to reach out to small and medium-sized Ecommerce businesses. Magento was being used for all ecommerce platforms as it was efficient and had few features like:
- Ability to manage multiple store fronts, multi-language and multi-currency support, Search engine friendly.
- The admin panel that can be created using magento was one of the user-friendly ones we’ve come across. The admin could efficiently manage the store.
- We could customise everything we wanted to implement in the ecommerce website.
Why migrate to magento 2?
In recent times the newly-minted magento 2 was released that was a great help to overcome few cons or challenges that were faced in magento. In magento 2 there are few add- ons, enhancements that added to the overall performance.
It also brought up new solutions to improve existing ecommerce websites.
We are seasoned in migration from magento to magento 2. Migration from magento to magento 2 is recommended for the following reasons.
- Magento 2 has a lot of admin panel enhancements and features.
- Magento 2 is capable of taking more orders and page views per hour compared to magento
- Magento 2 Introduces Varnish caching out of the box that would reduce the overall response time.
- New PayPal and Braintree features that would empower you to streamline purchases and business processes.
- Performance Enhancement
- New shopper experience features
- Framework Improvements
- Quality extensions for Magento 2
- Quarterly platform updates
- Magento 2 is boosted with security features when compared to magento.
- Magento 2 helps overcome the challenges faced due to security by incorporating safer data storage practices and secure payment gateways for clients and users
- Upto 50% raise in the loading speed on checkout pages compared to magento
- The reduction in the page loading speed helps the user to visit the page in seconds and perform actions quickly
Things to consider before migrating:
- Extension Migration:
Magento 1 extensions would not be compatible with magento2 however we would be able to develop the application from scratch and match it according to your requirements.
- Check your server compatibility:
Before migrating from magento to magento 2, we could assist you on analysing your server capabilities as server requirements are different for magento2. We would also provide solutions if there is any mismatch in the server specifications.
- Theme Migration:
Magento 2 has new enhanced themes introduced that would boost the user’s shopping and store experience. As magento 2 themes differs from magento 1 themes, it cannot be directly migrated however we can make changes to the current ones to make it compatible with the Magento 2 standards or Utilize the new Magento 2 themes.
- Conclude on the functionalities:
Before migrating from magento to magento 2, It would be required for you to decide on the functionalities that needs to be added to the upgraded site. A review on the site at this time would eliminate all existing redundant features or extensions.
We would analyse your existing store and take a full backup of your magento 1 store including folders, files, database or other important files before migrating.
In order to adapt to the changing trends in the industry, it is important to incorporate these upgrades in order to cater your customer needs. We would provide you with a hassle free migration process from magento to magento 2 in order to help you feel the enhanced look and performance of your website.
Fortunesoft IT Innovations
To get an instant quote for Magento E-commerce development
Category: Mobile App DevelopersCompany about: Fortunesoft is a software product engineering and consulting company providing full ‐ cycle development services for enterprises and startups. We build, improve and scale software products across platforms leveraging disruptive technologies in mobile, web, cloud, analytics, and blockchain. Fortunesoft agile scrum team not only reduces cost of production but also helps you maximize ROI in development projects with sustainable pace. Our End - to ‐ end product development ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!