The internet revolution is unstoppable. It touches almost all aspects of our life. A new form of web technologies is being implemented. Web developers over the world are discovering latest methods of improving web technologies for websites and web application development.
We are living in the best of phases of the web. It’s everywhere and is accessed not only through desktop computers but also through mobile phones.
But things designed for desktop web does not perfectly work on mobile devices and thus there is need of mobile web and web application development .
While designing and developing websites and web applications, these things must be kept in mind:
- First understand the need of users. It could be anything. People are using mobile web for a number of purposes; from entertainment to education, to social media, to data share, to ecommerce, to book ticket. So here web developers need to understand the type of services to be offered through the application. The services offered by the web apps can be of 3 types:
- Business services.
- User services.
- Data services.
- Developers also need to understand the budget of the application. There may be different segments of designing an app and thus budget should be planned accordingly.
- The application should be designed, developed and deployed with the optimum use of technology and is supposed to be better than its previous versions.
- Security is prime concern in the world of web and thus web based apps are also expected to provide utmost level of security to the data and device of end users. People want more security when they spend money in buying anything online. Transactions have to be absolutely secured in taking care of credentials.
Here are the levels of a web application development process:
- Project layout preparation. It includes direction, features and the focus.
- Planning of the project with considering aspects like budget and customer expectations.
- Developing of the project.
- Testing app for aspects like productivity, performance, scalability, and stability. After the testing of the project, it will be available for the user.
Above mentioned were the four basic stages of for any web application development.